Categories

ENJOY; ISSUE; INTERESTING PLACES; INTERIORS; JOYDAY; WALLISM:THE SEMIOTICS OF WALLS; STREET FINDS; SHIFT HOW WE SEE; FASHION; ART; COLOUR

03 January 2018

What do cotton candy and cherry blossom have in common?





It is almost impossible for me to describe how I feel about the colour PINK. It is beautiful, it is tacky.
It holds a universe of meaning.
The words below are truly beautiful, poigaint. Please take a moment to read them.


Pink flowers; 
Pink pens;
 What about a pink life

; Pink stars
; Pink trees; 
What a pink life that would be; 


Pink shoes; 
Pink dresses; 
That is the pink fashion life for me! Claudia Wilson

I have never see a pink cloud rain before. 

I have only seen a magenta bolt of lightening try to strike my heart,
and
 Aqua tears trickling from my dazzled misty eyes, down my
 Flushed and lonesome cheek, though 

I have never see a pink cloud rain before.



I have never seen a pink cloud rain before.

I have seen spotted purple snakes crawling up my bedroom walls, and
 Transparent bubbles filled with dreams 
floating before my very eyes, though, 

I have never seen a pink cloud rain before.



I have never seen a pink cloud rain before, though 
I have seen a reddish sun cast shadows down upon a tortuous, rippling river; 

I have seen tears cascading down a sloping hill, and 
Gulls flapping their gentle, feathered wings atop some cragged cliffs, although 

I have never seen a pink cloud rain before.



I have never seen a pink cloud rain before, although 
I have heard eerie and commanding thoughts and voices 
That no one else could hear. 

I have had disturbing, stabbing thoughts that have injured me inside, though 

I have never seen a pink cloud rain before. 



I have never seen a pink cloud rain before, although 
I have slid down an icy mountainside on
a very sunny night.

I have wept a sea of deep blue and purple tears, though 

I have never seen a pink cloud rain before.



I have never heard thunder clap behind a rosy cloud, or seen
Tears fall from heaven or
have heard angels singing. 

I have had morbid thoughts of loss, death and suicide, 
While thunder clapped, and
 
these pink clouds could not rain.

 

Perhaps someday I shall see a pink cloud rain upon a 
Magnificent world, which I have created for myself,

where tall green and golden reeds are surrounded by swirling water pools, and 

a hallucinogenic sun sets behind high and mighty mountains.


And there, people would be trustworthy and true to heart.


No, I have never seen a pink cloud rain before,
although, 
I have seen almost everything there is to see -

Some good sights and some bad-


I have heard some screaming voices echo in my mind, although, 

some quiet ones as well. 

I 
have seen some orange and, pinkish sunsets, and mirages in
 the fortress of my own mind, however-

I have never seen a pink cloud rain before,
and 
I have never seen a pink cloud weep before….



Claudia Krizay

No comments:

Post a Comment